Take control of your firm’s email signatures! Standardizing your firm’s email signature not only helps establish your brand, but also doubles as free advertising. Think about it – your employees send a lot of email every day – why not take advantage of this effective, low-cost marketing channel to promote your firm’s events, announcements and press releases?
With YourSignature you can easily standardize and automate the deployment of Outlook signatures to all employees from a simple management interface. How does it work?
- Use native Outlook features to build your standard signature templates, which can include images, social media icons, links and more.
- Merge codes are inserted into the template which are used to extract employee information from a central database. The central database integrates with Active Directory to populate and synchronize employee attributes. When new employees are added to Active Directory, a signature file is automatically created for the user. You can create and assign different templates for each user or group of users.
- You can then easily update the signature template(s) whenever you want to send out new announcements. With a single click you can deploy the updated signature files to everyone. Your users don’t need to do anything.
We realize that every firm is unique and will have different requirements, which is why we designed YourSignature to be very flexible to meet your needs.
To guarantee you get up and running quickly, our one-time setup fee of $1500 includes:
- Initial setup of YourSignature program in your environment
- Training and creation of up to 5 email signature template designs for your firm
- Training and mapping of attributes from your firm's Active Directory (or other data source) to email signature template(s)
- Setup, testing and deployment of email signatures to your users
- 4 hours of post deployment support (to be used in 1st year)
The cost of the YourSignature software is just $7.50 per seat, plus 20% per year for software maintenance, entitling you to software updates and technical support.