Website Adaptive Solutions, Inc.
Adaptive Solutions is a virtual company. However, this position will require occasional travel to events and company meetings.
Our leadership team works collaboratively with our sales professionals to build a robust set of pipeline leads and opportunities using defined sales plays and marketing techniques. The Business Development Representative will focus on working collaboratively within a sales team to generate leads, qualify opportunities and jointly close business to meet company revenue targets.
By joining our sales team, you will become an expert on our solutions, customers, and messaging, and will have the opportunity to grow internally within our high-performing Sales department.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Qualify inbound opportunities and route accordingly
- Work closely with field sales representative in assigned territory providing sales admin assistance
- Perform effective online demos to prospects in targeted SMB law firm market
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas based on markets assigned
Skill Requirements and Experience:
- 1-5 years inside sales/business development experience within technology company (ideally legal vertical)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are essential
- Enjoy working in an environment where company culture truly matters
- Strong team player who can fit in easily with a wide range of personalities
- Possess a “Can-Do” approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to a mixture of activities is a must
- Excellent listener who can drive the conversations to learn more about the clients’ needs
- Deadline and detail-oriented
As a nation-wide legal technology partner, our mission is to provide clients with appropriate Information Technology solutions; not bleeding edge but leading edge, thereby improving their business processes, enhancing the security of their intellectual property, ensuring business continuity and reducing their cost of operations. We strive to provide our employees with a work environment which recognizes their contributions and achievements, fosters and rewards personal growth, and encourages initiative. We endeavor to be fiscally responsible in the operation of our company and to remain profitable, allowing us the freedom and independence to make our own decisions, the ability to provide security to our employees and instill, in our clients, the confidence of knowing their technology partner will be around when they are needed most.